Message to Samsung on July 30, 2012, 4:27 PM
I have twice contacted customer service with regard to a USB adaptor to connect my Safelink phone with discontinued service so that I can continue using the camera. Both Reese on July 24 and Valarie on July 21 have chosen to answer very different questions from what I asked, suggesting that they are either robots picking up keywords or are lacking in basic reading comprehension skills. Please scrutinize the ability of these people to do their job. They are wasting my time, since I have to resubmit my request every time they fail to answer the question that was actually asked.
Thank you for contacting Samsung Telecommunications America.
After reviewing your email, we understand that you would like to transfer pictures from device (SGH-T404G) to PC.
We are sorry to inform you that, the support for Carrier related phone models is not available with Samsung as the service and support for those models is provided by the Carrier. The support for Carriers like Tracfone, StraightTalk and Net10 is provided by the concerned Carrier and Samsung support do not have the information to trouble shoot the issue. However, we will assist you with the basic troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. Please follow below steps to transfer the pictures from device to PC.
1. Make sure the phone memory card is inserted in your phone.
2. Connect your phone to your PC by inserting the USB end of your connection cable to the PC and the other end to your phone’s charging slot.
3.“USB now in use” will appear on your screen.
4. On your computer, go to “My Computer” and click on “Removable Disk (E:).”
5. Go to your PC and select the file you want to copy and drag and drop it to the Removable Disk (E:) in the “Music” folder.
6. When you are finished transferring your music files, click on the “Safely Remove Hardware” icon located on the lower right side of your computer screen.
7. Highlight “Safely Remove USB Mass Storage Device,” then right click on your mouse.
8. Your computer should display “Safe to remove hardware.” Now you can disconnect the USB cable from your phone.
If the issue persists, We request you to contact TracFone Support team for further assistance. We will be more than happy to provide the contact details for you.
You can contact TracFone Voice support at 1-800-867-7183 or Click below web-link to reach them online. http://www.tracfone.com/contact.jsp .
Should you have more questions regarding your Samsung Mobile Phone, you can also reach out to our chat support team by accessing the following link. Live Chat is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Have a wonderful day!
Thank you for your continued interest in Samsung products.